In today’s world, where everyone is aimed to make the most of the time, it’s not possible to imagine life without the smartest gadgets. It’s actually impossible to find a person who doesn’t use any gadget. Can you imagine to spend a single day of your life without using your smartphones, iPods and laptops? Probably no. It’ll not be possible to maintain the level of efficiency without the help from modern gadgets. To maintain the comfort and convenience in everyday life, gadgets are going through upgradations. You can expect these upgradations to improve your life even more.
Life without modern gadgets – Impossible indeed!
Undoubtedly, technology and gadgets have made life hassle free. To make things even more easier, technology is evolving rapidly. These changes have all the potential to improve the standard of living. According to the International Energy Agency, more and more households are opting for the latest electronic technology for better efficiency. So, this testifies the huge dependency on the latest gadgets.
The upgradation in modern gadgets that’ll change the experience with technology:
Following are a few latest gadgets that are promising enough to take lives to a greater level. Have a look at the gadgets below:
1. The iPhone 5S: iPhone is a technological treat for hi-tech smartphone lovers. The latest version, iPhone 5S is touted to be more upgraded with best hardware support and sleek design. With a measurement of 4.87 x 2.31 x 0.3 inches the new device weighs only 112g. The 1,136 x 640 Retina display is one of it’s best features. Also, iPhone 5S has the upgraded iOS7, A7 chip and great 64-bit support. So, you can imagine how the latest smartphone is going to change the way you communicate. The device is yet to launch officially but it has already created enough buzz amongst smartphone lovers.
2. Google Glass: Here goes another technological wonder – the Google Glass. The latest wearable technology is supposed to take entertainment and mobile computing to the next level. With the help of this device you’ll be able to take pictures, record videos, check out the text messages, emails, search for information online, go through maps, share with your friends and lots more. All the data will be stored safely in 4GB flash memory of the device. The best part is, you’ll be able to do all of these even on the go. Amazing! Right?
3. Apple iTV: Now, television is something that you’ll find in almost 90% of households. It’s the most common gadget used by countless people. Apple is here to upgrade the gadget to a new level. With Apple iTV, the television experience is going to change for sure. Now you’ll be able to watch television with all the benefits of Siri and iSight enabled face and voice recognition system. There is an A5 processor and amazing 1080p video quality to relish also. By the end of this year or in early 2014 the Apple iTV is expected to be launched.
4. Smart watches: Smart watches are also one of the modern gadgets with functionality that enhance our everyday lives. Modern smart watches are effectively wearable computers with awesome features like cameras, calculators, cell phones, GPS navigation, map display, speakers, schedulers etc. Some Smart watches can even receive notifications so you don’t have to bring out your phone to know who is calling, or who sent you messages. Your social media experience can also be greatly improved using this watch. Its effect on our everyday lives can never be over emphasized.
5. Tablets: Computing is even easier with tablets these days as more and more people are acquiring this gadget every day. Now you don’t have to carry computers around, tablets are easier and lighter to carry around. Everywhere you look these days you find people with tablets. It has made it easier for people to communicate and work no matter where they are. These modern gadgets have improved people’s productivity both at home and at work.
Modern technology has blessed us with lots of great gadgets that have made our lives better with smooth functionality and great features. Modern gadgets have kept us close to our loved ones no matter the distance. Everything in life becomes very easy with these devices, the modern gadgets are convenient and they bring a sense of superiority for the users. The right gadget can improve one’s performance in life and work.
The importance of modern gadgets in our everyday lives can be seen but what we don’t easily see is how these gadgets are evolving. Every aspect of life has been improved as a result of these gadgets; the use of modern medical gadgets is making health care providers more capable of better treatment, now we have gadgets that can host apps that monitor our health.
You can imagine now, how powerful these modern gadgets are and what they can do to enhance your lifestyle. This is what technology is, a boon for life.
Ryan Biddulph says
Smart post! I like the breakdown of each; intrigued by the Smart Watch.
One thing to keep in mind though; a human connection trumps all connections. I met with 2 Nepali bloggers over the past week because I am living in Kathmandu for the month. You cannot re-create a personal, human, live connection. Nothing trumps it ;)
So use tech for convenience then shut off your phone to spend time with your family, friends and loved ones. This is why I only use a laptop. I have a smart phone but it collects dust lol! I see groups of friends sit down in restaurants and instead of chatting with their buddies, they go online, and I hear silence. Not good. Pay attention to the person in front of you.
Please, use tech! A lot! Then unplug and make an in person connection with the people around you.
Super read Lorena, thanks for the share buddy!
Emmanuel Alukaogu says
Nwosu i quite agree with what you write,we can’t do without all these modern gadgets it helps to improve our daily living especially in the communication area,but one thing you have to bear in mind is this, don’t worship use technology at the expense of your health.
Apple iTV has already created huge buzz and people around the world are waiting for it. Let’s see how audience going to react for it.
Nwosu Mavtrevor says
Thanks Rohit for your contribution.