Links are pathways between web pages. Search engines use links to determine how pages are related to each other and their popularity on the web. The number of links to a web page is a factor of its importance and popularity on the web, professional link building is among the top tasks required for search engine traffic and ranking.
Professional Link Building Strategies:
Link building is very important for search engine ranking and organic traffic generation. But this is the part that seems to elude many web publishers. Millions of search results are returned for the query “link building strategies” on Google and other search engines. Yet so many people find it very difficult to comprehend. Today I am going to explain some basic strategies and hope you can understand it even better.
Link building is an integral part of SEO, and to increase your website’s visibility on the internet you need to adhere to its simple rules. Follow my expert guide and see improvement on your site’s SEO ranking.
1. Guest Posting: Guest posting is a great link building strategy. Links within the content area is considered to carry more weight than other sources, guest posting will provide you with an opportunity to insert your link within the content area and this will be seen by all that read the post. This method can help you drive traffic to your site also especially if the site you are guest posting for is popular.
2. Deep Linking: Most bloggers or website owners make one common mistake. They build links with just their homepage. Your homepage will be ranking while your inner pages do not. Deep linking is a strategy that involves the building of links using specific pages of content or images. When you use deep links, you increase your possibility of ranking for other keywords in search engine and this will also drive traffic to your blog. No matter your method of link building, use your post pages to build links. My homepage is PR2 i have a post page in my blog that is PR3 already.
3. Link from Authority domains of similar Niche: Linking to an authority domain in similar niche is a great way of ranking quickly. Search engines believe that authority sites provide expertise in their specific fields. It’s easier to rank with link building strategies that include government and university websites.
4. Link from different domains: Don’t waste your time building all your links from one domain because search engine will count it all as 1. 100 links from one domain are as equivalent as 1 while it can never be same as 1 link from 100 different domains. Build your links from multiple domains, the similar they are to your niche the better. Let your link building strategy be focused on volume. When you are linked from multiple domains, search engine will see it as a demonstration of how important your content/keyword is to the web.
5. Consider growing your rankings with SEO experts: When you rank higher it means more traffic to your website which means more money to your pocket. The above listed link building strategies will definitely work out for you if only you implemented them very well. It won’t hurt if you consider a professional SEO expert to help you build quality links for your website or blog. There are some good link building services on the internet today, maybe you should check out some.
Do you know of any other professional link building strategies/services? use the comment box below to share with me. If you find above post on “5 Easy Professional link building strategies” interesting and useful, please share this post with your friends using the share tools on the left hand side of the browser or the ones under this post. Please if you haven’t liked our Facebook page simply click on the “Like” button on the right hand side of the browser. You can also follow us on Twitter right under the Facebook page. I hope you read my blog post on “Broken Links: Risks of embedding objects from external sources“. If you like this blog posts Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email so you can be getting more of my posts on your email even when you are offline.