PixelKit.com has just changed the way that developers and designers can improve their workflow and create a better overall site design. Developers are constantly at struggle with finding creative UI kits, or developing their own to help improve their workflow, generate greater profits, and minimize the amount of redundancy in their daily work.
The quality of the appearance of the newly developed site relies heavily on the quality of the premium graphics that are used. However, attempting to generate a unique set of premium graphics can be challenging for any developer, and is often farmed out to an outside designer with less than ideal results.
Defining a UI Kit
A UI kit is a collection of files (typically PSDs) that offer powerful components. They are typically offered with color variations that can be easily migrated into a standard design. Many times, they’ll contain components that the developer never even considered using until they are seen. This includes sliders, select boxes or input fields that are effective at solving many common problems that developers face.
What PixelKit Did
By far, the biggest challenge that developers face is the need to create their own UI kits, or source it out to somebody who can do a better job, supposedly. However, outsourcing is often an expensive solution that does not always provide premium results. In response to that, PixelKit came up with a solution where they offer a one-stop shop to provide exactly what the developer needs, where necessary elements can be downloaded so the developer can get on with their work to complete the project.
Obtaining instant access to a huge assortment of UI kits allows the developer to maximize the workflow of all of their current projects without the need to stop. This eliminates the need to evaluate exactly how much time or money will be spent acquiring the premium graphics components necessary to complete the job. It eliminates the need to create redundant work, where buttons, boxes, icons, sliders, and other essential components are crafted over and over again with only small adjustments made in the design including scalable sizes, color choices and other options.
Surprisingly, the entire package that PixelKit offers costs just a few cents more than $3 a month. At $39/year, every developer has unlimited access to the entire library containing high quality professional UI kits and other essential elements. This is a phenomenal savings to the developer who could spend hours attempting to produce the same elements, icons and buttons that can be downloaded in just moments. This keeps the developer happy and eventually the client happy, because the visitors to the site are interested in staying due to the aesthetically pleasing components, icons and elements displayed on the site.
What You Will Find in the Kit
PixelKit offers everything that a developer needs in a UI kit including premium graphics, icons and other essential elements. Some of the components PixelKit offers include:
- Thousands of Professional-Grade Graphics – The developer never has to want for a specific style of graphics, icons or necessary elements. Hundreds of complete packs are available for instant download, for one amazing annual price of $39.
- Scalable Graphics – Scalable vector files make everything easy. Graphics are offered in scalable format for both print and site design.
- Fully Compatible with Mobile Devices – As the demand for mobile-friendly solutions continues to rise, all of the UI kits available from PixelKit are fully compatible with mobile devices.
- Built on 960 Grids – Developed on a 960-grid system, all the UI kits are easy to implement using HTML. This creates greater ease in developing and designing creative sites within minutes.
- New Graphics Continually Offered – One of the biggest hassles of every developer is the constant need to find new quality design elements to meet the needs of their clientele. PixelKit offers new additions to their UI kits library each month. The kits contain premium graphic packs, and full icon sets that offer the ability to provide a continuous design across the site.
Patience No Longer Required
Certainly one of the more frustrating aspects of quality site design is the patience required in fulfilling a quality site project. With instant access to a huge variety of navigational menus, forms, call to action buttons, icons, sliders, and other necessary graphics elements, the developer can save significant time in completing their project.
A Site from ThemeFuse
PixelKit is the latest offering from ThemeFuse, the site that produces phenomenal WordPress themes to enhance the functionality and aesthetically pleasing qualities of the WordPress site. The UI kits offered by Pixel Kit are high quality premium graphic solutions at a highly affordable cost, with the value much greater than its $39/year price. The entire library is filled with professional-grade UI kits, infographics, icons, mobile app kits and other essential elements.
you write an useful article for make our web design better, its cheap price if its really charge us $39/year.
Nwosu Mavtrevor says
Thanks hope you find it very useful.