tTorrent Lite is a free torrent app for your Android device to download any file from torrent downloader on your Android device. You can search and download torrent on your Android using this app. You can use the in-built search engine to search torrent sites like Pirate Bay and download your favorite torrent. This app runs on the background in your Android device. tTorrent Lite has made downloading huge data like movies, music, games, software etc on Android easier.
With tTorrent Lite multiple torrents can be downloaded simultaneously. Torrent downloads can be paused, resumed or stopped with tTorrent Lite on your Android device.
Features of tTorrent Lite:
Features of tTorrent Lite includes the following;
– multiple torrent downloading, queuing
– Search for torrents
– Wi-fi only mode, Wi-fi or WiMAX mode
– able to limit Upload/Download speed
– Web browser integration
– magnet link support
– trackerless torrent (DHT) support
– RSS support (automatically download torrents published in feeds)
– UPnP and NAT-PMP support
– IP filtering support
– proxy support(SOCKS, HTTP)
– Local Peer Discovery
– creating torrents
How to Use:
1. Download tTorrent Lite from Google Play and install on your Android device.
2. Visit your favorite torrent site on your mobile browser and download the torrent file and save it in your memory card.
3. Launch the tTorrent Lite app you just installed on your Android device, click “Add torrent” button and select the torrent file you just downloaded from the menu.
4. Click the download button to start downloading the torrent. You can choose whether to download the torrent using a Wi-fi or your Network Data connection.
Do you know any other torrent app for Android? Share with me using the comment box below. If you find above post on “tTorrent Lite: Torrent App for Android” interesting and useful, please share this post with your friends using the share tools on the left hand side of the browser or the ones under this post. Please if you haven’t liked our Facebook page simply click on the “Like” button on the right hand side of the browser. You can also follow us on Twitter right under the Facebook page.
I hope you read my blog post on “External Storage methods to extend your Android tablet’s storage space“. If you like this blog posts Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email so you can be getting more of my posts on your email even when you are offline.