Microsoft Office 2010 is the latest version of Microsoft office program with quite a good number of improvements. Microsoft Office 2010 improved on the nice job they already did on Office 2007. Microsoft Office 2007 was designed to make the use of Microsoft Office application fun and easier but some people had some problems using it. For example many people never figured out how to use the file menu because Microsoft decided to remove the word “File” and replace it with a circular “Pearl” which looks like the company logo after all. But in Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft decided to change the “pearl” and introduces a “backstage” view that puts the entire standard File menu and other bars on a spacious menu.
Microsoft Office comes in 3 packages: the Home and Student version, The Home and Business version and the Professional version. A lot of new features have been added to the new Microsoft Office 2010. Click here to see new features added to the program.
Now i know you may be wondering why you must use the Microsoft office 2010, I will try and list some of the reasons below.
- Security: With almost every company moving to cloud computing there has been a serious concern about security. Microsoft’s online services have been designed with security in mind. No one can intercept anything without authorization. Microsoft Office applications are encrypted with 126-bit SSl/TSL encryption.
- Reliability: Microsoft Office 2010 is quite a reliable product to use as you are sure Microsoft is a very reliable company and their products have been quite reliable as well.
- Compliance: Microsoft products are always in compliance with government and industry regulations.
- Compatibility: Microsoft Office is compatible with wide range of operating systems and this has given it an edge over its competitors.
- Up-to-date Versions: Microsoft Office 2010 is the latest version of Microsoft Office application. With Microsoft Office 2010 companies and their users get all the features and functionality of the very latest versions of Microsoft’s products.
You can read more about Microsoft Office 2010 here . You can also download a 60 days free trial here . It is highly recommend that you evaluate your computer before you install 2010 Microsoft Office system products to verify your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements.