Are you looking for ways to generate traffic without SEO and Social media? Do you want an increase in traffic? Are you bad in search engine optimization SEO? Do you find it hard to drive traffic from social media? Is your blog traffic down because you can’t get your SEO and Social media campaigns right?
Well you don’t have to bother anymore. In this article I want to share with you some awesome ways to generate traffic without SEO and Social Media. Who said you can’t drive massive targeted traffic to your site even without SEO and Social media?
Following the methods am about to share with you shortly you are guaranteed to generate massive targeted traffic to your blog even if your SEO skills sucks so much, or you do not know how to drive traffic from Social media.
1. Curation: Content Curation is one major way to generate traffic without SEO and Social media. I have been curating content with Scoop.it for awhile now and have generated massive traffic for my blog.
Content Curation is a process of gathering interesting and related contents from around the web and presenting them in a meaningful and organized way around a specific theme.
This method is so simple, it simply involves finding interesting contents of same topic or niche and share them alongside with yours.
As you can see from the image above, I have had over 37k views on my curated posts. All I need to do is curate posts I find interesting on my Scoop.it page while I share mine as well.
You can also take advantage of my Netmediablog Scoop.it page if you blog on technology related topics and suggest posts. If I find your posts related and of good quality I will approve them and they will appear on my page and you can get some good traffic from my Scoop.it page even without SEO and Social media.
You can also create your own Scoop.it page and start curating contents and generating traffic for your blog. You can also “Top 10 Tools for Content Curation”.
2. BroadedNET: BroadedNET is a new way to generate traffic without SEO and Social media. I am lucky to be among the very first beta users of BroadedNET and I must tell you the experience has been awesome.
BroadedNET works in a simple but very effective manner. BroadedNET can simply be referred to as a network of blogs. The system is designed to help you promote your blog posts on the blogs on the network.
Blogs on the network will display your blog posts on their sidebar and visitors to such sites can visit your blog from the BroadedNET widget placed on the sidebar of the blogs on the network.
Click here to join BroadedNET now and start driving targeted traffic to your blog with SEO and Social Media.
3. Blog Commenting: Blog commenting is a perfect way to generate traffic without SEO and Social media. You can leverage existing traffic on other blogs by leaving thoughtful comments on them.
You can use Google to find blogs with related topics and leave great comments on them, especially problem solving posts. Add your contributions and links from related articles from your blog.
Ensure to make your comment stand out to attract attention and you can only do this by adding only quality comments.
You can also use Google Alerts for high traffic sites to notify you once a post is published so you can grab the first comment spot for maximum exposure.
You can drive targeted traffic to your blog this way even without SEO and Social media.
4. Content Aggregators: Another way to generate traffic without SEO and Social media is by sharing your blog posts on content aggregators.
This is one of the first things i do immediately after publishing a post. When you submit your contents, it will get listed on the site for others to vote for them to make the first page. But apart from making it to the front page of the aggregator, users of these sites can also visit your links to see what it has to say out of curiosity.
The popular content aggregators I use include the following;
Growth Hackers etc.
Ensure to adhere to their guidelines to avoid being banned. Remember to vote and share other posts on the site just as others will do for you.
5. Youtube: Another way you can generate traffic without SEO and Social media for your blog is by making videos and sharing them on popular video sharing sites like Youtube.
You are allowed to add video description on Youtube; this could be your chance to add your blog URL for people to follow back to your site.
You can also add your website address in the video, if your video goes viral be sure that a lot of people will visit your site from it.
6. Interviews: Interviews are yet another awesome way to get attention to your site with SEO and Social media. Get interviewed and share your knowledge to a wider audience.
You can also interview other bloggers and get them to link to and share the interviews. This way you can attract attentions from a wider audience to your blog. You don’t need SEO or Social media to do this.
7. Advertisement: Advertising is yet another way you can generate massive traffic without SEO and social media. You can advertise your site on other sites by buying banner ad slots or text links, you can advertise on forums and other web 2.0 sites as well.
There are tons of paid traffic sources out there such as StumbleUpon, Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and even LinkedIn etc. No matter how bad your SEO may be, paying for your traffic is a sure way to drive traffic to your site.
While SEO and Social media are the surest means of generating traffic to a site, there are still other awesome ways one can generate and drive targeted traffic to one’s blog. As a blogger, even if your SEO skills suck so badly or you don’t care about social media, you can still use the methods i have shared in this article to generate traffic for your blog.
What do you think of this topic? How else do you think bloggers can generate traffic without SEO and Social media? Please use the comment section below to share with me. I will appreciate your contributions.