What is “Pinterest?”
Social sharing sites have been the easiest way of promoting anything online, be it services or goods/products, social sharing sites have come a long way in changing the way we share things we like with our friends. Today I am going to be discussing on reasons you should use Pinterest to promote your products. Just like Facebook and Twitter, Pinterest is also a social network and has experienced huge growth in a very short period of time. Pinterest is quite easy to use, users simply use photos they find interesting online to “Pin” articles/products/services of interest. The “pin” is just like the Facebook “like” or Google “+1”.
So let’s get started with reasons why you should use pinterest to promote your products.
1. Drive traffic: Pinterest is the fastest growing social networking site right now, with over 10 million unique visitors; pinterest has grown by over 4,000% in just six months. Imagine putting that website/product before this number of people? The good thing about pinterest is that visitors easily converts to sales faster since the visitor is only attracted at first by his choice. Pinterest reduces the number of steps taken from discovery to conversion.
2. Go viral: With the amount of traffic to pinterest pins quickly go viral as more people can pin and repin your products.
3. Promote your products: Take advantage of the visual content, images do not speak any particular language so since pinterest uses images to bookmark a product, it is now left for you to use clear and nice images to promote your products.
4. Integration with your website: Pinterest can integrate with your website, Twitter account and even your Facebook profile as this will be a very easy way to share your pins on your Facebook profile and Twitter accounts too.
5. Discover trends: Pinterest is a good place to discover trends. You can discover what people love to share, follow your customer to see what inspires him; this will give you an opportunity to understand what people are looking for and then position your offers and products.
6. Engage with users: Pinterest also offers you a chance to engage with users, you can form relationships with people from all works of life and build a community around your brand.
Remember to share this post with your friends. If you like this article you should also Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email. Use the comment box below to tell me what you think about this post.