Blog posting and article writing are two fundamental aspects of a comprehensive SEO service. Google decides Page Rank parameters based on back links from directories. Both articles and blogs serve this purpose. The preferred content development service would create custom optimized posts in promoting your site.
The directories have strict quality parameters. One needs to abide by the subtle differences between article and blog writing at developing eligible content. If your blog post is like an article, the top directory may even reject it. Whenever you choose a search engine optimization service, check the essential aspects of finding a good one.
Differences Between Article Writing And Blogging:
The difference in tone
- The key difference between professional blogging and article writing is in the tones of the individual writeups. In this context, consider the fact that blogs are the original content protocols of the internet. In fact, the blogs were a rage even before social media came into view. The internet has been crucial in documenting personal experiences of the netizens. People always look for effective mediums of self-expression.
- The blogs evolved in the earliest stages of web systems in keeping with the demands of the time. The article directories arrived at the picture much later with the evolution of SEO. The blogosphere is still highly relevant. Google actually has a separate search feature to look exclusively in the blogs registered with them. The online vintage persona of the blog archiving is still a crucial aspect in determining its tonality.
Formal vs informal
The article should have a more professional tone than the informal voice of the blog. Besides, the article should be suggestive. It must be providing useful information options.
- Blogging has the luxury to be more direct in its approach than the articles.
- Although a professional blog post may not mention the website or product directly (unless otherwise instructed), yet it should be able to connect the visitor via a personal experience hint.
- The blogs are the original individual platforms to register thoughts and ideas. It should retain that flavor effectively.
The difference in titling
Developing catchy titles is an essential aspect of all kinds of web content. The titling of the article and blogs are different. In following with the tonal variation, the article title should be of a generic nature. You cannot offer direct implications in it. On the other hand, the title of the blog can have a straightforward approach.
Here is an example to clarify. The article title of an organic SEO service should be something like “Finding the Appropriate Agency in Organic Interpretation.” The blog title would say, “Find the Organic SEO Expert in Suitable Confirmation.” The difference is subtle. You need to discuss this parameter with the content developer.
Ask for samples on the same topic
The best way to evaluate the credibility of a good content writing service is to ask for samples. In fact, it is the usual protocol. You just have to provide your niche. The SEO companies already have hundreds of sample posts covering different categories. There are very high chances that they can provide you with a sample article covering your requirements. Ask for an article and blog on the same topic. Check them side by side in understanding the tonal variations. Verify that the posts have a basic attractive quality in retaining visitor attention. This general rule applies to both the formats.
There are some other formatting distinctions between these two types of contents. In a blog, you never have to write a resource box or a summary. However, blogging formats do have the necessary requirements of developing author bios. Check these details in the samples. Verify whether the posts offer an enriching experience for readers to relate personally.