You may have seen a Facebook update with a blue colored font and now you are wondering how is this possible? I am going to teach you a very simple trick to do that.
Facebook developers introduced the tag command some time ago and we have been using the “@” sign to tag our friends on Pictures. A little extension of this tag command will even be more fun. See how to Tag a friend on Facebook post.
How to update Facebook status with blue coloured font: Follow the simple steps below to create this stylish Facebook update with blue coloured font.
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click on update status
- Copy this @[1: ]@@[1:[0:1:add your comment]]
- Paste it into the What is on your mind textbox
- Replace the add your comment on the code copied above to your desired facebook update.
- Click Post and you will see how beautiful your update looks.
How to update your Facebook update in Style
I hope you love this post, if you have any contributions please use the comment box below . You should also Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email. Remember to share this post with your friends.