Maybe you just acquired a new HTC Widefire phone but you are faced with the challenge of how to transfer your contacts, messages and calendar events to your new HTC Widefire phone from your old phone and just don’t know how to go about it, then this article is for you.
Transferring contacts and messages from an old phone to a new one is always cumbersome, but this article is going to teach you how you can easily transfer contacts to a HTC Widefire phone from your old phone. Now let’s get started….
Transfer Contacts to HTC Widefire using Transfer Data:
1. Simply tap the All Apps Key and tap Transfer Data app.
2. Tap Next to start
3. Then choose your old phone’s model and tap Next
4. Select your old phone’s model and tap Next
5. You will be notified to put on the Bluetooth of your old phone and tap Next
6. Then your HTC Widefire will begin to scan for your old phone, if it doesn’t find it Re-scan. If it is found it will be listed on the Select phone page, simply select your old phone and tap Next.
7. Then your old phone will be queried and connection authorization will be requested. Permit the connection and immediately your contacts, messages and calendar events will begin to be transferred to your new HTC Widefire phone.
8. On completion of the transfer, tap Done to finish your data transfer from your old phone to your new HTC Widefire.
I hope this post has easily shown you how you can transfer contacts, messages and calendar events from your old phone to HTC widefire using Transfer Data app. If you have any questions to ask i will be more than happy to answer you. Please use the comment form below to share your ideas or ask your questions. Remember to subscribe to my RSS feeds.