AVG PC Tuneup Utility: Everyone will agree that slow processing speed of personal computers sucks a lot. It’s so annoying sometimes you feel like giving such computers a bounce on a hard floor. Last time on “Tips to make your computer faster” I discussed all the best practices to make your computer faster. But today I am going to offer you yet another and even a better way of speeding up your computer.
Since I myself do not like slow speed computers I am offering to help you just like I helped myself speed up my own computers always. Remember even your super fast computer can become slow one day, so don’t say this post is not for me. Read carefully as you proceed in this blog post. One may be wondering why AVG PC Tuneup utility?
AVG PC Tuneup will do the following for your slow computer:
- Boost your internet speed
- Eliminate freezing and crashing of your computer
- Optimize disk speeds
- Protect your privacy
- Recover accidentally deleted files
- Permanently delete files and wipe disks
- Monitor hard drive health and space etc
AVG PC Tuneup is not a free software though it costs just $34.99 but you can test it for a limited time so you can be convinced to buy it or not.
AVG PC Tuneup system requirement:
AVG PC Tuneup best performs in the below specified configuration or higher.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory: minimum of 64MB of Ram
- Hard disk free space: 50MB (for installation)
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
To speed up your computer you need to read the instructions below carefully:
1. Download and install the AVG PC Tuneup Utility: Visit the AVG PC Tuneup utility and download the latest version of the software. On completion of download, install the software on your computer.
2. Launch the application on completion of installation.
3. There are four (4) tabs namely System Scan, System Advisor, Resource Usage and Advanced Tools. Under System Scan click on “Scan now” to scan your computer for errors. Once your computer has been scanned click on the “Repair Checked” to fix the listed errors.
4. Under System Advisor, the program will scan your computer for performance improvement and potential security problems and will advise you on what options to either enable or disable to protect your computer.
5. Next is the Resource Usage, here you can monitor which programs are consuming your processors memory.
6. Lastly is the advanced tools where some important tools are listed which can be used to optimize and speed up your computer even more.
I recommend you get this software and even if you cannot buy it, use the limited version and see how awesome this great software is. This is the software among others I use to speed up my computer’s performance. Tell me what you think about it with the comment box below. Feel free to share this post with your friends. Remember to Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email.