Just the other day I published an article on this blog titled ‘How to Root Tecno N3 Android using Pook & Ministro II’ and some of you have asked me via emails to write on how to root Tecno N7. Tecno N7 is among the series of Tecno Android phones that has caught the attention of mobile phone users; Tecno Android phones have provided mobile phone users with cheap Android Smartphones.
Running on Android 4.0.4 mobile OS, the Tecno N7 is an awesome Smartphone and rooting it will provide you with a higher privilege and you can tweak your device as you want. But just like I said the other day, most people who are looking to root their Tecno Android series phones only want to so they can gain a super user privilege and use DroidVPN on it. DroidVPN will provide you with unlimited bandwidth for your browsing. So let’s see how to root Tecno N7 the easy way.
How to Root Tecno N7:
Note: Rooting your Tecno N7 will void its warranty and you are solely responsible for your actions.
2. Install both applications on your computer and connect your Tecno N7 to your computer on a debuggin mode. To put your Tecno N7 on Debugging mode simply go to Settings > Developer Options > Debugging > USB Debugging and enable it.
3. Your device drivers will be updated at this point, else launch the SuperOneClick program and you will be prompted to install the drivers, you should select ‘Yes’ to install the Tecno N7 USB drivers. Disconnect and reconnect your Tecno N7 once the drivers installation has been completed, you won’t be required to install any drivers at this stage.
4. On the SuperOneClick program, click on ‘Root’ and allow the software to root your Tecno N7. On completion, you will be notified that your Tecno n7 has been Rooted. You should restart your phone at this point.
5. Launch the Unlock Root Downloader program you installed earlier on your computer, Click on Root and you will be warned that your Tecno N7 has been rooted, ignore this warning and proceed, after a while you will be notified of successfully rooting your Tecno N7 phone.
6. Then disconnect your Tecno n7 from your computer and download Root Checker and SuperUser apps from Google Play Store. While the Root Checker will help you validate if your Tecno N7 has been properly rooted, the SuperUser app will help you manage apps with Superuser privileges.
Must Read: How to Unroot Android device
Following the guide very well, you should be able to root your Tecno N7 without any problems. With Super User privilege you can tweak your Tecno N7 as it pleases you. If you have any questions concerning this article ‘How to Root Tecno N7’ don’t hesitate to ask using the comment form below.