Wow am so glad to be writing my 100th blog post on Netmediablog. It was like a dream some months ago but today I am happy I’ve come this far and hoping to go even further. Today I want to show you how you can recover files that have been deleted/emptied from your Recycle Bin. I don’t mean to go to the recycle bin and restore a deleted file, I mean restoring files that has been emptied from the recycle bin.
How to restore files that has been emptied from the Recycle Bin: Follow the following steps below and learn how you can recover files that have been deleted/emptied from the recycle bin.
- Download Restoration
- Create a folder on your desktop and name it anything you want, in the case of this post let’s call the folder restoration
- Extract the downloaded Zip file into the restoration folder. Four files will be extracted into the folder
- Right click on the Restoration.exe file and choose run as administrator
- Once the application has been launched, we can now search for any files we want to restore.
- Choose the drive you want to search, normally the Drive C:
- Make sure to uncheck the “include used clusters by other files” and “Include even if the file size is zero”
- You can also enter the name of the file on the “All or part of the file” foe easy search
- Then click “Search Deleted Files”
- The restoration program will search through your computer and list all the files that were emptied from the recycle bin
- Once you have found the file you want to restore, click on it and click “Restore by Copying” a pop will ask you if you want to continue choose yes and select the destination folder for the restored files.
- And your file will be restored.
Feel free to share this post with your friends, simply use the share buttons below to share this post. You can also use the comment box below to share your contributions about this blog post. Click here to Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email.