How to email chat history in Whatsapp: Yes you heard me right, how to email Whatsapp chat history and maybe print it out or do anything else you may want with it. Hope you read my blog post on “What is message forward in Whatsapp”? Today I am going to explain how you can email the chat history of friends in your contact list.
How to Email Whatsapp Chat History: Let’s say for any reason you want to send a chat history between you and any of your friends to anyone via email, you will have to follow the steps below carefully to do such.
- Open your Whatsapp application
- Pick Chats to open your chat list
- Choose options
- Choose about
- You will have a screen with Help/FAQ, System Status, Network Usage, Account info, Email chat history, contact support etc
- Choose Email chat history
- Then your chat list will be prompted so you can choose the friend you want to email the chat history
- Choose a friend from the friend list
- Whatsapp will extract the message and then open your email compose prompting you to enter the email address to be mailed to
- Enter the email address you want to send the chat history to and send.
- Then the chat history will be attached and sent to the email address.
Feel free to share this post with your friends, simply use the share buttons below to share this post. You can also use the comment box below to share your contributions about this blog post. Click here to Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email.