It is always frustrating when you come across a funny video on Facebook shared by one of your friends but just can’t download it because there is no “Download” button anywhere.
But don’t worry here on Netmediablog we are dedicated to helping you solve such problems. In this article I am going to teach you a very easy way to download Facebook videos.
So the next time you come across any video you like you don’t have to be worried the person who posted it may remove it before you get a chance to watch it. I will teach you just how to download and save it in your PC.
Steps to download videos from Facebook.
- Click here to visit “Downfacebookvideos.com“.
- Then enter your Facebook video link. Let say we want to download this funny video I found on Facebook.
- Click on the Facebook video you want to watch to start it to play, then copy the URL on the browser such as this https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=828756443810639&set=vb.100000288735949&type=2&theater
- Then remove the “&set=vb.100000288735949&type=2&theater” part of the URL so you can have something like this “https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=828756443810639“
- Then paste the link on the space provided for it on DownFacebookVideo and click the “Download” Button.
- Then right click on the link 1 or 2 and click on Save Link as or Save target as to save as high definition or normal quality respectively.
Now you can be able to download any Facebook videos you like easily with DownFacebookVideos by following this guide. I hope you find this article useful and resourceful.
Do you know of other means of downloading Facebook videos? If you have any questions or contributions, please use the comment section below.