Are you so tired of Facebook that you want to permanently delete your Facebook account? Maybe your account has been constantly spammed and you don’t always have time to clean it up, or someone has hacked your account and now post pornographic images on your wall, maybe those annoying notifications are pissing you off, or for whatever purpose or reason they may spur you to permanently delete your Facebook account, I am going to teach you a simple how-to guide to permanently delete your Facebook account.
Steps to permanently delete your Facebook account:
Follow the following steps carefully and delete your Facebook account permanently so it can never appear anywhere in Facebook again.
- First Login to your Facebook account here
- Then Click here
- Click on the “Submit” button and follow the instruction that follows
- You will be required to enter your Facebook password and verify a captcha image, simply type the correct alphabets or numbers or alphanumerals displayed in the Security Check section into the “Text in the box” and hit okay.
- A pop up warning you to permanently delete your Facebook account will appear, click Okay.
- The next you will see is a Facebook login screen
Waaala! You’ve just permanently deleted your Facebook account and no one can find you in Facebook again. Now you can go have a bottle of cold drink because Facebook just lost a soul. Don’t login in to Facebook for atleast 2 weeks to show Facebook how serious you are at leaving them .
If you like this blog posts Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email so you can be getting more of my posts on your email even when you are offline.