Mobile internet has seen a drastic increase in recent years as a result of the success of mobile browsers and their wide OS compatibility. There are so many mobile browsers today and as such there has been rapid demand for mobile web contents. Most websites were designed before this technology and as such may not display or behave well on a mobile browser. That’s where Mobstac comes in. Mobstac is a mobile platform that will create a mobile version of your blog. The best part comes with the ability of customizing your blog.
How to create a mobile version of your WordPress blog using Mobstac:
So I am going to use this article to teach you how you can create the mobile version of your WordPress blog. First Visit Mobstac at www.mobstac.com and sign up. Sign up or follow this link for easier approach. Click here , then enter your website address on the” MOBILIZE YOUR WEBSITE NOW” search bar and click on the SEE MOBILE PREVIEW button. The fill the sign up form on the next step.
Now follow the instructions that will be given to you on the next step.
The steps are as follows:
- Login to your WordPress admin section (Note you must login as administrator)
- Go to the plugin section of your WordPress and click on Add New
- On the Install Plugins page, Search for Mobstac WordPress Mobile
- Click install now
- Then activate the plugin
- Then under the plugin section look for Mobstac configuration
- Click on the create mobile version of my website
- Then save changes and your mobile blog is now ready.
Now you can view your new mobile website on a mobile device and see how good it looks. If you have any contribution to add to this blog post, please use the comment box below. I will like to hear from you. You should also Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email.