Whatsapp is a cross-platform mobile chat messenger app which allows you to exchange instant messages (text, images and videos) with your friends without having to pay for SMS. This app is available for iPhones, Blackberry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia.
So many people have been asking me how they can add Whatsapp profile picture on the mobile phones, so I have decided to write this post to teach such people and others like them how they can add a Whatsapp profile picture.
Just like in Blackberry BBM, you can add a display picture (dp) in your Whatsapp profile. To do this follow the instructions below carefully.
How to add a Whatsapp Profile Picture:
1. Download the latest version of Whatsapp (Version 2.8.11) or newer from Whatsapp
2. Install the application on your phone, if you are already a user of Whatsapp overwrite the previous version.
3. Launch your just installed Whatsapp, you will see Chats, Favorites, Contacts and Status
4. Click on Options and choose Settings, you will see General, Notifications and Network.
4. Open the General, you will see Profile name, Profile photo, Save media to and Blocked
5. Open Profile photo, click on Options and either take a new photo or choose existing one on your phone.
After you have chosen the picture of your choice, you may need to crop it and then OK it. Use the back button to navigate out of the place. You can view someone’s profile picture or dp on Whatsapp by checking the contact info of that person. Simply click on the dp to enlarge.
What do you think of this post? please use the comment box below to share with me. If you like the post, please share this post with your friends, If you like this blog posts Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email so you can be getting more of my posts on your email even when you are offline