Google Chrome developers in a bid to remain on top of the game in the browser wars added a feature in Google Chrome that lets you synchronize your bookmarks, passwords, extensions, settings, apps and themes etc with a Google account but one thing that is not clear is how one can sync open tabs in Google Chrome so that if you switch from one computer to another you can have all your open tabs in the previous computer open in this one once you log into your Google Chrome using same account you used in the previous. More reasons why you should choose Google Chrome as your default browser.
How to sync open tabs in Google Chrome:
There is a more advanced settings in Google Chrome for experts, not everyone can access it except you know its path, so be careful what you touch when I show you that path, simply do exactly what I asked you to do.
- Launch your Google Chrome
- On the omnibar type chrome://flags/and hit Enter
- You will see some advanced settings, navigate until you see Enable syncing open tabs, Click on enable it. Close the Chrome://flags/ tab.
- Then reload your browser by closing it and re-opening it.
- Go to your Google Chrome settings and make sure the open tabs has been added to the advanced sync settings.
- Then ok your way out and your browser has been customized to sync open tabs.
So next time you are working on a computer you shouldn’t worry about how to transfer your open tabs to another computer. I hope you find this blog post useful. Tell me what you think about it with the comment box below. Feel free to share this post with your friends. Remember to Subscribe to NetMediaBlog Feeds by Email.
Cheers and have a nice day.
Desmond Thanks for this great information
Woow nice info bro keep it up i luv ur blog
Nwosu Desmond says
Am glad you like it….now you dont have to worry about your open tabs while switching to another computer.
really so useful!!! Thnks!!! and I still need to have a try!!:D