With the success of its first launch, Apple introduced diverse versions, the newest one is iOS6. Every time, users appreciated the iPhone introduced by Apple that is why today it is holding a large market share on the mobile platform.
iPhone App Development Stages:
Why is it iPhone? Whether a person is developing the app for his own purpose or for the clients, he wishes that it must be accessed by numbers of users. So, Apple is seen as a strong player as it covers a broad market. From development perspective as well, it follow simple things and iOS is the operating system that powers Apple mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc. Now, the information is in front of you and the decision is yours.
iPhone App Structure:
The first phase of development comprises the task of sketching and planning. First, you need to come on a conclusion what is your focus to develop an app? Second, you must ponder over the things that why users should download it, what features you would include, etc.
Take a glance over the various UI bar elements:
1. First is the status bar which showcases present battery levels, phone carrier, 3G connection and many related aspects. You need to ensure that all these elements are included.
2. In between the hierarchy pages, you should provide your users navigation option. It is usually integrated on the left side to return on the previous menu.
3. The toolbar comes at the bottom of the iPhone application. It has some icons like download, share, delete and more. Similar to the toolbar, tab bar is nothing but you start working with tabs.
The Designing Process:
This step consists of collecting, analyzing and designing elements for all the significant features that you need to include in your app. You need to decide that you would incorporate direct feedback system or you want to embrace users’ ratings. If you are doing it under the guidance of a developer so he can offer you better suggestions.
There are also further steps of designing process that need to be kept in mind. A person who has planned to develop an application must be versed with Adobe Photoshop. It is because the software is used to create banners, logos and mobile mockups. But, the designing process becomes a bit tricky when it is for iPhone app design because you should build a pixel perfect mockup designing right from the beginning.
Comprehending Hierarchy of MVC Programming:
You should not only have expertise in designing but also need to understand the working process of an app. By keeping MVC (Model, View, and Controller) as a foundation, Xcode is able to separate interface code and displays from processing and logic function as well you cannot afford to go for another option. At first glance, MVC might be confusing but with ample efforts you will be able to handle and love its structure.
2. But, you cannot expect the model to interact with a screen that is why view is required to pull the data on visuals.
3. The last is a controller which has defined a better way to hide back the end data from its front end designing. In this manner, the design can be polished several times.
Designing & Pre-Launching:
The iPhone app development phase usually consists of designing an app and then implementing it. It is called the development phase but after this, it comes the pre-launch phase. This step consists of the marketing and promotion of your designed application. Now, you are done with the pre-launching so you can move ahead with its post-launch. It comprises keeping an eye on its response in the marketing, reviews from the users, etc.
Must Read: Top 5 Anti-Theft Apps for iPhone
Do you have any questions or contributions? Please use the comment form below to share. Remember to subscribe to my RSS feed.