Customizing and managing websites doesn’t have to be for the tech heads alone anymore. With SiteApp just anyone can customize and manage any website even without technical knowledge. Simply, SiteApps is a web service (free & Premium) that adds additional functionality to your website via “Apps”, analyze your website and make recommendations based on the information gathered from your Google analytics data and segment your website to customize it for your users.
SiteApps makes adding special features to a website so easy with just a few mouse clicks. With SiteApps you can easily integrate your website with some Social Media features such as Facebook Like Bar, Facebook Page Like, Google+ Comments, Facebook Comments, Social Media Floating Share buttons etc and add in-depth website analysis features like Google Analytics Experiments, Google Analytics Universal among others.
You can also add other features such as Mailing List Subscription Form such as MailChimp Form, customizable Pop-Ups, favicon, NewsBox RSS, Sliding Alert Bar, Google Translator, Google Search, Scroll to Top, Google Map Widget, Email Contact Form, Header Bar etc.
There are over 100 Apps you can install on your website to add new features with just few clicks on SiteApp.
Not only can SiteApps enable you to customize and add features to a website, it can also enable businesses get instantaneous free recommendations on how to properly optimize their website based on their Google Analytics data.
SiteApps offers two account packages – Free and Premium. SiteApss free package will only allow you to run 2 free apps and measure up to 2 customized segments at any time. If you want to more apps and segments you will have to upgrade your account to any of the paid plans as listed on their “Pricing” page.
So you can simply install an app to add a feature to your site without relying on your server to host such app.
How to Setup SiteApps
There are two ways you can setup SiteApps. You either install the SiteApps WordPress plugin or enable SiteApps through your site’s cPanel.
1. Log in to your Control Panel, and click the SiteApps Dashboard icon.
2. Click on “Get Started with SiteApps Now” button to add SiteApps Tags to your website.
5. You will then be redirected to the SiteApps website.
6. The first you should do is connect your Google Analytics account by clicking the “Let’s do it right now? You may be required to login to your Google Analytics account if you are not already logged in to grant access to SiteApps to gather information from your Analytics data to make recommendations for you.
7. Now you can surf the “Apps” and click on the (+) sign next to them to install them on your site. You can easily add Social Media Share buttons or any other app of your choice from the lot with just few clicks. Within 10mins the feature will be appear on your site.
Setting up SiteApps is just as simple as that. There are lots of awesome apps you can install on your site via SiteApps. Check the Apps tab for more apps. Installing SiteApps app is as easy as installing an app on your smartphone.
Use SiteApps today to add that awesome feature you have always wanted to add to your website. You do not need to be good in coding to be able to use SiteApps. No coding is required at all. Enhance the looks and functions of your website in just few clicks using SiteApps. SiteApps can even allow you to create a mobile site for your website just within minutes.
Have you downloaded the Netmediablog Android App yet? If you haven’t I will recommend you do so now, so you don’t have to miss out on any of my awesome updates any more.