This is my first post on Netmediablog for 2014…
Congratulations, if you are reading this article you made it into 2014 with me and I am happy to welcome you to Netmediablog for the first time in 2014. Over the past two years Netmediablog has grown in both quality and size, and I have also learnt a lot in the course of these years as the author of Netmediablog.
I have learnt to tailor my content to solve your needs mostly and from your feedback I know I have been doing the right thing. But as the new year has come, a lot of us make new year resolutions, well I am not a fan of new year resolutions for my personal life as I believe we should always do things to better our lives and don’t have to wait for a certain date to do that, what if such day never comes?
But Netmediablog feels otherwise, my blog feels it should have its own resolution if it is to continue growing and doing better so I have decided to share my blogging resolution for 2014 here with you, I know it’s always easier to make resolutions but kind of hard to keep, so I have designed a strategy that will compel me to meet all my blogging resolutions for 2014.
Blogging Resolution for 2014
1. Keep publishing only quality contents: My first blogging resolution for 2014 is to keep publishing only quality articles on this blog and nothing less. Netmediablog has grown to the level it is today by the quality of articles I publish here and I won’t want to mess that up by publishing low quality articles whether it is a sponsored post or guest post once its quality is not good enough to answer your questions or solve your problems I won’t be publishing them on this blog.
So be sure the quality of articles you will see on Netmediablog this year will remain a top class quality as always. I will try and solve more of your problems and address your technological, blogging, social media, and internet problems etc.
2. Promote! Promote!! Promote!!!: My second blogging resolutions for 2014 is to promote Netmediablog like my life depends on it. I intend to promote Netmediablog to a far wider audience than I have ever imagined. I have planned to use both free and paid methods to promote Netmediablog this year.
Some of my strategies will include Social media ads, banner ads on some popular sites, guest posts, blog commenting, joining more blogging communities and forums. Other methods include sponsoring giveaways, contests and rewarding you my audience from time to time.
3. Connecting with more bloggers: Building and maintaining more relationships with other bloggers is part of my blogging resolution for 2014. I want to meet more bloggers, exchange ideas/tips, exchange posts and help each other promote our sites. I also intend more blogging communities to meet more and experienced bloggers to learn and share ideas with, ideas that can help this blog grow even bigger.
4. Building better relationships with you the audience: You the audience is the most important piece of the puzzle, without you I will be wasting my time and energy researching and writing these quality articles. I always have you in mind when I am writing my articles; I always ask myself how can this article help the person reading it? How can I solve your problems through this article?
I want to get to know you more; I want to get to know more of what you want, and the areas you want me to cover more. So I have decided to conduct surveys from time to time to find out what you want from Netmediablog, I also want you to join my mailing list so we can communicate through the mails I will be sending to you from time to time. If you have not subscribed to my blog, please use the subscription form on the sidebar to subscribe now so you don’t miss all the goodies I have for you this year.
If you ever want to reach me personally, please use the contact form on the contact us page and I will respond to you as fast as possible. You can also reach my through my Facebook Fan page or Twitter. If you are not a fan yet, please visit the links and show us some love by liking and following us respectively.
5. Maintain a realistic blogging calendar: I intend to commit more time, resources and energy into Netmediablog this year as one of my blogging resolutions for 2014. I will never starve you of fresh content on this blog this year, I will always schedule posts ahead of time so you will never lack something to read anytime you visit Netmediablog.
My motor still remains “Learn something new every day from Netmediablog”.
One thing about new year resolutions is that the more you have on your list the less likely you can keep them, so I have decided to keep these few on my list and work so hard to make sure they come to pass in this 2014.
Over to you…
You have been visiting and reading on Netmediablog, what have you noticed that you will like me to add or remove from Netmediablog in this New Year? Your opinion counts a lot so please tell me your sincere opinion and I promise to address it as quick as possible.